Thursday, February 19, 2009

VUBOQ Doesn't Ever Go Out So He Tries to Cram All His Socializing in One Day

Good Morning, Kittens!

*urgh* Ever go to bed because you're really, really tired and, then, be completely unable to sleep? Yeah? That was me last night. Gah.

I have a busy, busy day today. You see, I haven't had a haircut in months. I kept thinking "I should wait until I have an interview. Then, I'll have great hair for that." Unfortunately, no one wants to interview VUBOQ. *sniff* Perhaps it's the hair?

So, I decided to make an appointment, which is this afternoon. Huz-ZAH! No color this time though. In fact, my roots are so long that most of the color will be cut out. You'll get to see me at as close to my natural color as I will ever allow. Post-cut photos will be posted this evening (possibly) when I get home. Or I may send one or two to Twitter. Just check over there -->

I made a 2PM appointment and planned my day around that. CNTBD suggested lunch one day this week, and -well- today fit into my schedule. We're going to Zaytinya. Mmmm ... mezze. Retsina! Then, I'll metro to my appointment. Afterwards, I'll probably meet Mike somewhere for coffee (the salon is near where he works). Then, I'm meeting Carolyn for Happy Hour to give her some of her completed pottery from last session.

Lots of running around and socializing!

Have a great day! *smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Sounds a if you have a very very busy day ahead for you - in light of having a sour's night sleep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going over to twitter for photos in three, two, one...

    ReplyDelete