Friday, February 20, 2009

In Case You Weren't Following My Tweets (and Why Weren't You? Hmmm?)

Good Morning, Kittens!

Here's a quick photographic rundown of my day, yesterday. However, this may seem like old news for those of you who are all hip and with it and following my twitter/plurk/facebook updates. I guess you can just deal with it. Or revel in the glory that is me. Hurrah!

I met CNTBD at Zaytinya for lunch. I had retsina ... and we ate many yummy mezze. And had dessert. Mmmm:
retsinafalafelturkishdelightcherriesyogurt

Then, I headed over to the salon ... this is why:

Before
0219091356.jpg

During
0219091410.jpg

After
0219091500.jpgWelcome to my Natural Color. As Gawd as mah witness, you will Never See it Again!

Hair all purty, I lurked in coffee shops and bookstores, until I could meet my friend, Carolyn, for Happy Hour(s). We went to Jack's (on 17th St). 1/2 Price Bottle of Wine Night! *w00t!*

Then, we had martinis.

Then, we were durnk and we came home:

The End.

More later. *smooches*

8 comments:

  1. great after pic.... i'm not lovin the drunk pic I look tired... need someone to take faboulus pic of me... for mt facebook site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I seriously HEART the natural color. I think you should keep it for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri11:47 AM

    Love the hair! I agree, keep it for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. anne marie in philly11:55 AM

    I second pacalaga and terri! the color goes well with your handsome face!

    since I am not a vegetarian, what exactly did you have for lunch yesterday? the only thing I understood was the cherries. and the wine. sorry, guess I am not as sophisticated and edumucated as you are...

    so when you coming up here to get durnk (and knit) with me and bossy and pesky?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the natural color. Does it look much different in real life? Why don't you like it so much?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I saw you on the Metro last night. But, I didn't. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something about that Turkish Delight looks mighty sex-ay. And sweet. I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also think the natural color of your hair is very attractive. Granted, it's just a photo on a blog, but really, it looks good.

    Natural color is easier to maintain than artificial. That may or may not be an advantage for you, but it works for me. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete