Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Today's Photo of Isabella Sleeping in the Sun is Completely Different from Yesterday's Picture of Isabella Sleeping in the Sun

Good Morning, Kittens.

Not much going on today. I need to be super-productive this morning so I can justify a trip to the pottery studio this afternoon.

I did nothing of note yesterday, other than drink the last of my gin (*gasp*) and figure out how to enter phone numbers and reset the security code of our building's intercom system. What an exciting adventure that was!

Sorry this post is so brief. Go read yesterday's. It was more interesting (with photos!).

Probably more later. Have a great day! *smooches*

3 comments:

  1. rn terri11:25 AM

    You go through gin like I go through chardonnay... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Picture making me slee… zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kitties like to lie in the sun also. http://www.flickr.com/photos/octobergirl/131954787/

    ReplyDelete