Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Soup to Nuts

Good Morning, Kittens!

Yesterday was a fairly productive day. I sludged through centimeters of snow to the post office to mail several packages to friends. I still have two pieces of pottery to mail, but I don't have boxes for them.

I straightened the living room. I applied for two jobs. I flipped through a couple of cookbooks to find something to make for [Clever Nickname As Yet to Be Determined] on Friday. And I knitted a bit on the Never-Ending Cardigan of Doom (Take 2).

Then, I cracked open a bottle of wine and made a super yummy soup. See:

Hello, Chef's Little Helper!

Today is Laundry Day. Fun. And, this evening, a bunch of the neighbors are heading out to a local bar to celebrate another neighbor's promotion. Should be a good time.

Have a great day! *smooches*

3 comments:

  1. Centimeters of snow had Bossy on the floor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that THE Bossy? Yes, I think that was the masked woman! GREATTTT website kiddo (YOU not bossy although hers is also Great). Hurrah for being willing to be a Board Member!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pottery hasn't arrived yet. So sad.

    ReplyDelete