Thursday, February 05, 2009

Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir. Three Bags Full

Just in case I lose my handwritten list, here are the contents of the three bags of clothes I'll be donating:

Bag 1
2 sweaters (1 pullover, 1 cardigan)
2 pullover windbreakers (lined)
1 very unfashionable (and old) sport coat
1 light weight 3/4-length winter coat

Bag 2
9 long-sleeve dress shirts
1 short sleeve shirt
5 pairs of pants (4 casual, 1 dress)

Bag 3
11 long-sleeve dress shirts

0205091149.jpg

*smooches*

PS. Tonight's Happy Hour downtown has become Leftover Soup and Wine Night at Casa de VUBOQ because of the cold weather. I'm ok with this turn of events.

3 comments:

  1. So, you've purged your closet of the long-sleeved dress shirts and some sweaters.
    Are you thinking of moving to a warmer climate?
    That warmer climate would NOT be The Sunshine State today. It's 40 degrees here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh -- My "guest room" has become a graveyard for all the clothes and useless items that are supposed to go to thrift shops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you get more tax credit for the clothes if you don't refer to them as unfashionable.

    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete