Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Aces of Vases

Good Morning, Kittens!

Pottery class last night was a lot of fun :-) Not only did I throw two good-sized vases, but one of the new students is SuperCute! Too bad he's also SuperYoung. Oh, well. Nothing wrong with a little eye candy. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures last night (of my vases or the cute guy). It was good being back in class.

I'm going to try to go to the studio an additional two times each week. We'll see if that happens. However, I am only going to allow myself to go to the studio during Open Studio hours if I have made Positive Job Search Actions.

Not much other news and I don't have any real plans for today ... I do need to head to the Whole Foods. I am out of olives! Which is almost as big of a catastrophe as being out of gin (which I'm not. Thank Goodness).

More Later! *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. As long as his is of legal age, young doesn't have to be a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a disciplinarian you are! I let myself get away with murder. Is it no wonder I turned out the way I did?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! I persuaded DH to donate to the refund challenge! Yeehaw. It's always nice to find out a) he didn't object, and b) he had actual opinions about where the money should go (it went to the local food bank).

    ReplyDelete
  4. anne marie in philly4:06 PM

    I like dr. mel's yarny goodness package!

    ReplyDelete
  5. rn terri7:20 PM

    I hope you replenished your olive supply--total crisis. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just remember when you're at pottery class that *someone* has a birthday coming up . . .

    xoxo, SG

    ReplyDelete