Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Day Has Improved Slightly

with the arrival of this:

0210091150.jpg

Melrose Place, Season 2. The perfect Valentine's Weekend viewing material.

Also, my Federal Refund has been deposited into my account. As soon as it clears, for the 10% Refund Challenge, I will be making $50 donations to the following four organizations:

Food & Friends
Medical Students for Choice
Theater for a New Audience, and
Washington Animal Rescue League

It works out to be slightly more than 10% of my refund, but I felt like I should give to all 4 worthy organizations equally.

Remember: You, too, can participate in the 10% Refund Challenge by pledging to donate 10% of your tax refund to charity.

By doing so, not only do you do some good during difficult economic times, but you will be entered into a drawing to win Fabulous Prizes (like pottery! or infused vodka!). Plus, if you donate to one (or some! or all!) of the four charities listed above, you will be entered into the drawing twice!

If you don't get a refund (*awwww*), you can still participate by making a donation (of any amount) to the charitable organzation(s) of your choice!

Once you make your donation, let me know - either by commenting here, visiting the Facebook Event Page, or emailing me privately!

Have a Great Day! *smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Whoa, how big is your friggin refund, dude?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh Melrose Place ... complete with super scary Kimberly Shaw!

    ReplyDelete