September 12 of 12: Didn't Leave the House Edition
The day isn't done, but since I haven't really left the house all day, I don't think my 12 of 12 photos will be getting more interesting ... so here goes:
I slept in this morning ('til 9:45!)

I don't think I hopped in the shower until nearly noon.
I took a moment after my shower to stare at the ceiling.

No, the light bulbs aren't burnt out. When all three are on, it's too bright.
I couldn't even motivate to do the dishes this morning.

Microwaving leftovers for lunch.

I did actually accomplish something.

Scarf made from wool and recycled sari yarn.
How about a mid-afternoon snack?

Scripture Candy, anyone?
Nature. Red in claw and tooth.

A brief excursion outside, en route to the laundry room.

My three shirts that I don't like to put in the dryer.

Yes, that is a Secretworm t-shirt. You can buy one for yourself here. OR, you can buy me this one (size small. yes, in pink).
Because Earl Cootie asked for a close-up view:

Mmm. Martini.

It's not 12 of 12 unless there's a picture of my pussy.

Additional photos are here.
*smooches*
I slept in this morning ('til 9:45!)

I don't think I hopped in the shower until nearly noon.
I took a moment after my shower to stare at the ceiling.

No, the light bulbs aren't burnt out. When all three are on, it's too bright.
I couldn't even motivate to do the dishes this morning.

Microwaving leftovers for lunch.

I did actually accomplish something.

Scarf made from wool and recycled sari yarn.
How about a mid-afternoon snack?

Scripture Candy, anyone?
Nature. Red in claw and tooth.

A brief excursion outside, en route to the laundry room.

My three shirts that I don't like to put in the dryer.

Yes, that is a Secretworm t-shirt. You can buy one for yourself here. OR, you can buy me this one (size small. yes, in pink).
Because Earl Cootie asked for a close-up view:

Mmm. Martini.

It's not 12 of 12 unless there's a picture of my pussy.

Additional photos are here.
*smooches*
#1 - if only the towel were a little lower...
ReplyDelete#5 - nice scarf!
#6 - WTF? somehow I don't see you as a whackadoo (to quote peskymac)
all hail VUBOQ!
Lovely scarf!
ReplyDeleteIs there anyone who hasn't seen your pussy, darling?
ReplyDeleteNice pictures. It didn't look like a boring day to me! :)
ReplyDeletePussy has quite distinctive markings.
ReplyDeleteIf you aren't going to leave the house, a Martini is a good way to spend time in it :)
ReplyDeleteI vote for the martini, too.
ReplyDeleteOh, thank you! I'm glad to see that the gold things weren't imagined. Lions? Or dragons? Those two can be so confusing sometimes.
ReplyDelete+ Faith Pops, hahahahaha.
I can go weeks without leaving the house.
ReplyDeletePS: That is clearly either a drug deal or a hooker in the parking lot.
xoxo, SG
Your pussy looks so regal.
ReplyDeleteThese are really artful - Bossy loves them.
ReplyDeleteNice egg!
ReplyDelete