Wednesday, February 22, 2006

First Things First

Dykewife, I think I like Eye of Horus better. Sorry it took me so long to respond.

Ah. I feel better.

Oooh. I just noticed. My little site has had 400 hits. You like me. You really, really like me.
Yes. I realize that probably 50% of those hits are me checking my site.

Not much going on here ... I stayed at my place last night, watching movies (really) and knitting. I've finally finished with the ribbing on the back of the Sweater of Doom. So, in two weeks, I've knitted about 3 inches. Sad. Good thing I didn't sign up for the Knitting Olympics.

Tonight, I'm going out for happy hour with Tomoko and Nida. Yay. I think John might come out too. Maybe. We're going to Halo - Yay for 2-for-1 happy hour specials that run until 9PM in a smoke-free bar! Yay!

It's snowing cats and dogs outside. The weather person said we'd get maybe 1 inch of accumulation. Then, it will warm up and all melt.

I guess I've rambled enough for now.
*happy snowy smooches*

3 comments:

  1. Just make sure not to ruin your shoes when you go out tonight. :) Water proof shoe spray would be nice.

    I'd love to have mimosa happy hours but they usually exclude it, don't they?

    Happy drinking. Walk safely though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eye of horus...thanks :)

    does it snow cats and dogs? i've never thought about it before.

    ReplyDelete