Monday, February 20, 2006

Quick Update!

As it turns out, today is John's birthday! Ack. I haven't bought his present yet - mainly because over the weekend Metro has been doing repair work. On Saturday, it took me an hour and a half to get to Dupont Circle to meet friends for brunch (normally the trip is 30-40 minutes).

I decided I couldn't deal with all the extra time sitting on the train.

We 're going to shopping today so -hopefully- I can buy it then.

I'll write more later - including steamy details of our birthday "movie-watching" and our Saturday night adventure out (two hints: lesbians and country music). Plus, the fun of moving furniture.

Type to you tomorrow when I get back to work.

*Happy Presidents' Day smooches*

4 comments:

  1. You have a lot of nerve, being out of the office for a whole day.

    *huff*

    ReplyDelete
  2. dykewife5:12 PM

    geez, even the gay boys get a night out with the lesbians and i don't....sucks to be me...anyway, which do you prefer as a "decorative type thing" the zodiac with stars and moon, or eye of horus?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott6:48 PM

    Stephen:

    I think I've figured it out for you. Try this: http://www.tech-o-rama.com

    That's a domain I registered but am not using yet, so I pointed it to Scott-O-Rama. If it works for you, leave me a comment and let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott7:12 PM

    BTW, is this your new blog? Do I need to update my blogroll?

    ReplyDelete