Diary-Xers
So far, two of my regular reads on Diary-X have found me. Yay!
I've added the Diary-Xer formerly known as GaijinGirl to my links over there -->
She's now Token Asian. Stop by. Tell her I sent you.
Dykewife, I'll add your link if you give me permission :-)
I wish I knew what happened to my other regular reads: Brain Surgeon, Dragonfly Dreams, Tamarisk, Stephany Sleek, Hwy14Writer, The Fat Lady Has Sung, Marvy Mei, and more ... Where are you? How am I to live without you? How?
I think tonight, I need to send out a mass email to all the Diary-x'ers with whom I usually communicate.
I miss you. *smooch*
I've added the Diary-Xer formerly known as GaijinGirl to my links over there -->
She's now Token Asian. Stop by. Tell her I sent you.
Dykewife, I'll add your link if you give me permission :-)
I wish I knew what happened to my other regular reads: Brain Surgeon, Dragonfly Dreams, Tamarisk, Stephany Sleek, Hwy14Writer, The Fat Lady Has Sung, Marvy Mei, and more ... Where are you? How am I to live without you? How?
I think tonight, I need to send out a mass email to all the Diary-x'ers with whom I usually communicate.
I miss you. *smooch*
gor for it :) i was beginning to think you didn't like me anymore because i wasn't there. i'm happier now. i'm also off to watch murder and mayhem...well, i'm always off, but i'm leaving too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sending me your new page! I'm working on an interim page, I'll send you the link when I get it all set up. (Chelsea)
ReplyDeleteThank god for Shigeki! We're REUNITED!!!!! Hooray, hooray (shaking up a bottle of Coke and getting ready to have a cola shower to celebrate). But I've been suffering from too many writing commitments (essay contests, columns, contribution for JET 20th anniversary book)--it's giving me serious writer's constipation!!!!! Me and my big "hai, hai" mouth!!!! :p Love, formerly known as Gaijin Girl (when, oh when will Diary-X go back up?!)
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm HERE sweetie! I've missed you bunches! I hope you find me. The blog I gave is merely my myspace blog, and it will do for now, but know that I will soon have another (which I am against, as I *heart* diary-x SO.MUCH)
ReplyDelete*smooch*