Monday, February 27, 2006

Ding Dong the Diary-X is Dead

I suppose some of you already know this, but Diary-X, where I have kept an online journal for the past 4 or so years, is no more. I'm a little sad. At some point last year, I did back up my journal, but it's on my dead laptop. Hopefully, when [if] I get my tax refund, I will be able to repair my dead laptop and my journal's archives will be saved.

Last year is a wash though. *sigh*

*sniff*

I cried a little about it last night.
But, then, John and I had sex and I felt better.

The Diary-X administrators have posted a keep-in-touch database, so if you are a former Diary-X user, I urge you to add yourself. Your journalfriends want to know where you've moved.

Those of you who have linked to http://enviroboi.diary-x.com should change your links. Enviroboi is no more. *sniff*

In the meantime, to help people deal with their Diary-xXdepression, I've decided to unveil my secret diary. I think some of you know about it. I only kept it for about 6 months or so. It's a mixture of fact and fiction and fictionalized facts. I started it because I wasn't feeling creative. I kept it going because I was dating about 4 guys at the same time ... I stopped about the time I met John. Hmm ... so, without further ado: Not Just Another Gay Slut.

Does anyone know if [and how] I can move those archived entries to this site?

Weekend update coming later ...

ttfn

1 comment:

  1. steven, honey, sweetie, you really need to keep writing. i just read through the private blog you referred to and, well, wow! i've always enjoyed reading your blog because you're able to seem to let me in, you know? but this, it was like seeing you, very different from the regular blog...and now i'm craving miso soup. :)

    ReplyDelete