Friday, February 17, 2006

Curiouser and Curiouser

Bahrain.
Georgia.
Iraq.
Afghanistan.

and, now ...

Hawaii.

John could move back to Hawaii for 3 years.

Will somebody make a fucking decision already?

On a happier note, I have my iShuffle back. Yay. If you didn't know, I somehow managed to delete all the songs on it. Then, because my laptop is dead, I couldn't use it to reload iShuffle. So, I tried to do it at work, but since iShuffle is an E-drive and my work computer already has an E-drive, I couldn't do it. *sniff*

Then, Robert came to my rescue. He offered to upload songs off of his playlist. I got iShuffle back from him this morning. Now, I can listen to Madonna and disco all the time. Life. Good.

Well, except for the whole Boyfriend Uncertainty Principle.

2 comments:

  1. The boyfriend thing: sucks. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Upside: Hawaii is bea-U-tiful! Downside: It's really, really far. But maybe you knew that.

    ReplyDelete