Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Aftermath

I left work at 4:30 yesterday, and metro'ed over to John's. He met me at the door with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. Mmm.

Chocolate.
Champagne.
Strawberries.

He gave me some presents (even though we had said we would only exchange cards) - a singing and dancing stuffed monkey in raingear and boxers and a gift card to Borders. Yay! Books!

He seemed to like the card I made for him :-)

We then settled down to watch some TV, order Chinese food, and get a little busy on the sofa.

There was some serious "movie watching," yo. My back hurts. Fortunately, even after all the champagne, I'm not hungover (much).

In other news, I think the book I've been asked to review has arrived. UPS left a message saying they had a package for me. I won't be able to get it until tomorrow though :-( Because tonight, John and I are taking Christal out to dinner.

We're going to Jackie's. Christal is moving to Atlanta next week. She got an awesome new job at Spelman. I'm really going to miss her. But, as long as she buys a house with a pool and a cute cabana boy, I can visit in the Summer!

I'm hungry. I think I need a greasy egg and cheese biscuit.

*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. oh, that's not good for your back problem! But I guess that back problem you had earlier this week is from something else (^o^)

    I just can't help asking this. Was the UPS guy as gorgeous as I think in my head?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sex can be very bad for the back. Heh.

    Champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries?! I think that guy likes you!

    ReplyDelete