Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Worship Me, My Minions!


Look! I'm famous! John and I are quoted and appear in this article in the Nikkei Shinbun. For those of you who do not speak Japanese, I shall translate the important parts of the article for you:

"Steven, the stunningly handsome one in the orange jacket, said the movie, although sometimes inaccurate in its portrayal of geisha, provided a good introduction to Japanese culture.

"John, the other guy, said something not as important, so let's get back to the supercute Steven ..."

And there you have it! Aren't you glad I can read and translate Japanese for you?

3 comments:

  1. Honey, I worship you *so much* it's just terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god. that's brilliant. :-)

    But I didn't see any of "handsome" or "the other guy" part in the original article. :-) hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dykewife11:08 PM

    i'm glad you're all sophisticated and stuff....oh, the word i'm looking for is urbane...anyway, i asked a question about your preference to eye of horus or zodiak with stars and moons...i really do need you to answer, please?

    ReplyDelete