Monday, July 27, 2009

Weekend Update: Better Late Than Never Edition

Let's see if I can pound this out before midnight ...

Friday, I did nothing except drink and watch Mad Men.
Saturday, I filed papers and shredded papers. And, then, I went over to Mike's to watch him make this:

Behold! the reason why we are going to be over an hour late to the party.

And, then, we transported it to Town for a private party. We ate. We drank. We danced. We left around midnight. I came home. And watched more Mad Men.

Sunday, I blobbed. A lot.
And I also watched some Mad Men.

Oh, and I did some proofreading for a neighbor. It is difficult. I was supposed to finish yesterday. That didn't happen. I still have about 15 long and tedious pages to go. *urgh*

Tomokito came down for Martini Time.
She left.
I ordered pizza.
SCGB came down for pizza and beer.
He left.

I watched more Mad Men.

And, that's about it.

Good night, kittens. *smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment