Friday, July 17, 2009

The Exciting Life of VUBOQ

Good Morning, Kittens.

All sorts of exciting things happened yesterday.
I went to the likker store. Hello, Gigantic Bottle of Gin!
I ran into some former coworkers. I lied and said everything was fabulous.
I shaved my armpits.

And, I had this conversation with a friend:

Friend: It's the kind of work I'd do for free, except for the fact that I have to eat and such.
VUBOQ: That's great! It's always fun to get paid for something you love doing.
(pause)
(pause)
VUBOQ: Yet another reason I should consider prostitution.

*rimshot* Thank you very much. I'll be here all night. Try the veal.

Lots of things going on this weekend ... Today, Eric from Baltimore is coming down around lunchtime. We're going to margarita and, then, hit the museums. Later, we'll meet up with friends for happy hour at Nellie's.

Saturday, I have a date that I'm not overly excited about. We'll see what happens.

Sunday, I'm seeing HP6 with Carolyn and Kristin. I am overly excited about that.

All the deets on Monday. *smooches*

8 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly8:55 AM

    so what kind of gin comes in a gigantic bottle? you didn't mention the name...

    have fun with eric...and your date...and your movie adventure.

    smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope it's not a giant plastic bottle of gin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with GayProf on this one. No booze from plastic bottles is one of my cardinal rules, and with very good reason.

    You shave your pits? Srsly?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I ran into some former coworkers. I lied and said everything was fabulous."

    I love lying and making my life seem 10X more fantastico than it actually iz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You shaved your armpits? Ho-lee crap. Doesn't that get rather uncomfortable whilst growing out? Especially in this heat?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think if you move to Nevada you could, erm, "ply your trade" legally. Except that maybe then you'd have to pay taxes on your income. And you'd have to put something down on the IRS form when it asks for your occupation. Hmmm. Maybe stick to DC and just do it under the table, so to speak! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. rn terri9:17 PM

    How was the date?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why did you shave your armpits?

    ReplyDelete