Wednesday, July 08, 2009

For Lack of a Clever Title

Good Morning, Kittens!

Quoth the Colornatrix, "I love cutting your hair, because you let me do whatever I want."

Well, it's only hair. If I don't like it, it can be fixed ... but I always like it!

So the hair appointment was fun! She's comping all my visits until I get a job. Isn't that the sweetest thing ever? I gave her the fifth of Tea-Infused Vodka. I guess we'll find out if she liked it at my next visit. And, perhaps, by then I will be gainfully employed. Wouldn't that be chock full of teh awesome?

CNTBD came over for drinks and a light dinner. We had martinis made with the gin which Anne-Marie from Philly brought for me. We both gave it two thumbs up. Way up! (Not as good as Leopold's though, but very very close). Dinner was Super Simple: Pita Wraps ... pita with hummus, lettuce, tomato, feta and black olives. And leftover quinoa salad. We also had some blueberry gin with lemonade. That s**t is delicious.

CNTBD has a big day today, so he didn't stay long. Oh, well. On the plus side, he brought by a couple of ties which might work for the outfit I'm planning to wear to DUN's wedding on Friday!

After he left, the SuperFantastic Cuzin called and we talked about all sorts of stuff: life, love, potential roommates and fun-filled visits to Ann Arbor. Good times.

Have a great day!
*smooches*

6 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly9:01 AM

    I knew my gin could never compete with leopold's...but I tried my best.

    glad you enjoyed it!

    PS - you can get more whilst you are at camp bossy this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly12:13 PM

    oh yeah, AND you changed the blog header - fabu AND readable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save some of that blueberry gin for Bossy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hairdresser always assures me that if I don't like the way he cuts it, we can always glue it back on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair!

    Good luck on the job front. I'm cautiously excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. rn terri8:04 PM

    LOVE, love , love, your hair.........

    ReplyDelete