Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

Good Morning, Kittens!

So, last night, after dinner, I was having a glass bottle of wine and I made a shocking discovery. The wine I was drinking was better as a spritzer than straight. Whoa.

I immediately contacted K-Factor to see if she wanted one. She called back, "I'm baking. Wanna come up?"

Is a dog scared of its own farts? Of course, I wanted to come up because it would inevitably mean "take home bag of goodies." Yayz.

Behold, the glory that is a Chocolate Zucchini Cupcake sparkling in the morning sun. Teh YUMZ.

Then, I ran into* SCGB who generously let me borrow Disc 2 of Mad Men Season 2. I watched the first episode last night. Oooooh. So good.

Pottery class this evening. Yay.

Have a fantabulous day. *smooches*

*If one defines "ran into" as "pounded on his door asking 'are you done with Disc 2 yet' repeatedly"

3 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly8:49 AM

    good morning dearie!

    I meant to ask yesterday...did crazy neighbor move out yet?

    nothing wrong with (some) screwtop wines...but I generally try to avoid them. now, screwtop gin OTOH...(grins)...

    heh heh heh, I said "screw"; I am SUCH a NAUGHTY girl this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bossy doesn't like to dilute her wine with Spritz. Or anything. Just don't tell anyone she's over here commenting on booze. Again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's some gorgeous cupcake-y goodness you have there! The more I hear about K-Factor, the better I like her.

    Hope pottery class was fabulous.

    ReplyDelete