Breakfast of Champions
Good Morning, Kittens!So, last night, after dinner, I was having a
I immediately contacted K-Factor to see if she wanted one. She called back, "I'm baking. Wanna come up?"
Is a dog scared of its own farts? Of course, I wanted to come up because it would inevitably mean "take home bag of goodies." Yayz.
Behold, the glory that is a Chocolate Zucchini Cupcake sparkling in the morning sun. Teh YUMZ.
Then, I ran into* SCGB who generously let me borrow Disc 2 of Mad Men Season 2. I watched the first episode last night. Oooooh. So good.
Pottery class this evening. Yay.
Have a fantabulous day. *smooches*
*If one defines "ran into" as "pounded on his door asking 'are you done with Disc 2 yet' repeatedly"
good morning dearie!
ReplyDeleteI meant to ask yesterday...did crazy neighbor move out yet?
nothing wrong with (some) screwtop wines...but I generally try to avoid them. now, screwtop gin OTOH...(grins)...
heh heh heh, I said "screw"; I am SUCH a NAUGHTY girl this morning!
Bossy doesn't like to dilute her wine with Spritz. Or anything. Just don't tell anyone she's over here commenting on booze. Again.
ReplyDeleteThat's some gorgeous cupcake-y goodness you have there! The more I hear about K-Factor, the better I like her.
ReplyDeleteHope pottery class was fabulous.