Monday, July 06, 2009

Mid-Afternoon Experimentation Teaser

Good Afternoon, Kittens.

Not much reaction (yet) to my previous post ... oh, well. VUBOQ is getting boring. And he's OK with that.

Anyway, I was playing around with the "Best Shot" feature on my digicam, taking a photo of the same items using each Best Shot setting. Here's the result:



The Settings from top to bottom, left to right:
Portrait, Scenery, Portrait with Scenery, Children
Candelight Portrait, Party, Pet, Flower
Natural Green, Sundown, Night Scene, Night Scene Portrait
Fireworks, Food, Text, Collection
Monochrome, Retro, Twilight

Is fascinating, no? and can you guess where I will be going this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I can't read what's on the cover. The images are too small.

    Interesting display, though. That's a fancy camera!

    ReplyDelete