Thursday, July 09, 2009

Pottery and Passive-Aggressiveness

Good Morning, Kittens!

Pottery class last night was fun. AND, Carolyn and I were on time for the first time this session. An eight week session is too short. Next week, the class is already half over. Wah.

I didn't take any pictures because I am working on a Very Special Project and I want it to be a surprise. I also trimmed one bowl-thing. Next week, another bowl-thing should be ready to trim as well as two vases.

When we entered the classroom, this note was on one of the wheels:



I kept it, because (a) it was funny and passive-aggressive and (b) the woman who usually uses that particular wheel got all offended. "I *always* clean my wheel," she huffed, not even noticing that yesterday was July 8th and she hadn't used the wheel yet. Hilarious.

Have a great day! *smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment