Friday, July 10, 2009

Going to the Chapel

Good Morning, Kittens!

It has arrived! The day of all days! The moment of all moments!

But, first,

I had a date last night in which the guy *actually* showed up! Almost on time! This was a second date (although the first date was about 3 months ago. What can I say? I have a busy schedule). We went to Adega. And -for the first time EVER- I was disappointed in the food.

I KNOW!!

I ordered the portabello mushroom sandwich and I think the bread was old or something, because the insides were tasty but the bread was DRY and BAD. After dinner, we came back to my place. He wanted to see some of my pottery.

We talked. And then we made out for awhile.

If one defines "a while" to mean "over two hours." It was fun. He wants to see me again. And I probably will. But I don't see it being anything long term. I suppose I'll do what I always do: Use him for sex and then toss him aside.

ANYWAY, today starts possibly the Most FUNtastic Weekend Ever (to date)! First, this morning, my wonderful former neighbor, DUN, sister of SCGB, is getting MARRIED! The wedding is going to be beautiful; the reception will be superfantastic. I can't wait! And I promise to take lots of Blurry Photos! The Photo above is the tie and pants I plan on wearing.

THEN, on Saturday, I'm hoping on a midnight (ok, 9AM) train to Georgia (literally!). Philadelphia, Land of Cream Cheese, here I come! BOSSY is hosting David and myself for Gay Camp BOSSY, an overnight slumber party full of Glitter and Big Dreams! and Rainbows! and, maybe even Unicorns! And, best of all,


Blueberry Infused Gin!

I'll be back on Sunday evening. Try not to miss me too much.
*smooches*

8 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly8:49 AM

    hey, you forgot about ME (sniff sniff)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!

    Oh, wait...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I'm so jealous! I've never met the famous Bossy before - sounds like you've got a GREAT weekend ahead (can you get some pictures of Stella? Pretty please?!? Fiona's a big fan of hers). And I'm glad your date FINALLY showed up - sounds like it was worth the wait! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. "He wanted to see some of my pottery." Oh, Bossy gets it, this is code for Kiss Until Our Lips Are Numb.

    Can't wait for Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I miss you already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! sounds like a fun weekend! Bossy's Gay Camp - that sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is "showing him some of your pottery" anything like showing him your etchings?

    ReplyDelete
  8. rn terri7:38 PM

    SO jealous. Have a great time.........

    ReplyDelete