Friday, April 16, 2010

Alcohol-Free, Day 5,389 (or at least that's what it feels like)

Good morning, Kittens.
 
It's Friday!  *w00t!*
And, it's an 8-hour day, which means that work ends at 4PM.
AND, it's a 3-day weekend.  Huh-to the forking-ZZAH!
 
Last night, I did the unthinkable.  Instead of Martini Time, I went for a 30-minute jog.  What up with that?  This whole Alcohol-Free (the Rest of) April and (Most of) May thing has my priorities totally screwed up.
 
I also watched "The Music Man" ... it wasn't all that.
 
I have no exciting plans this weekend ... Happy Hour after work with a friend or two. I may (or may not) crash at Mr. Fantastic's pad.
 
Saturday, I want to do a little housework (depending upon where I crash, I suppose).  Then, in the evening, there is the potential of having a Movie Night at Casa de Senor Fantastico.
 
Sunday, I need to do a quick reconnaisance mission to the USGBC National HQ and a restaurant, Bread and Brew, in preparation for our "field trip" on Earth Day.  I think it might be fun to hit up a museum or two as well.
 
And that's about all that is new and exciting in my life ... *sigh*
 
Have a fabulous weekend!
*smooches*
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:18 PM

    i'm in silly string this weekend with a belated birthday present for you, vuboq. hope 2 c u.

    ACGB's S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which Music Man? the original with Robert Preston or the one a few years ago with Matthew Broderick? The original is AWESOME!!!

    Cause...

    There's trouble,
    Right here in River City!
    With a capital T,
    And that rhymes with P,
    and that stands for POOL!

    HUGS>...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Considering I didn't even bother to join my cast for the alcohol-infused opening night festivities, I'm not the person to be commiserating with regarding your alcohol-free existence.

    ReplyDelete