Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blue and White

Good Morning, Kittens!

I spent most of the day yesterday blobbing on the sofa. Hurrah for rainy days off! In the morning, I went to Panera for a bite of breakfast, some coffee, and free internet. For some odd reason, my internet wasn't working. It seems to be fine now. *knocks on wood*

After breakfast and web-surfing, I stopped by Whole Foods to pick up some necessities (mostly items to take for lunch this week).

In the evening, K-Factor and I went to pottery class. It's the last "official" class of the semester. We still have a couple of more weeks to finish things up though. I picked up several finished pieces. Yay. Apparently, I was in a Blue and White Mood (also, if no one else is glazing, I am too lazy to mix up more than 2 different glazes). I totally love the platter I made (see above) ... and here's a group picture:

blueandwhite2010 008


Individual photos are on flickr. Eventually, I will include measurements in their descriptions.

Hope you have a great day!
*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. I love the swirl design on the platter. Really nice. Glad you enjoyed your lazy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! What a gorgeous collection - I love the swirly platter...nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri10:02 AM

    I always LOVE your stuff! Especially the platter. I bet it is a great way to de-stress, too.

    ReplyDelete