Weekend Update: Not Over Yet, But Still ... Edition
Good Afternoon, Kittens.
I know, I know ... the weekend isn't over yet, but not much has happened other than all my plans being dashed upon the Rocks of Fate. Totes gang aft agley, yo.
Friday, I had a fun happy hour with Jerry. Afterwards, I was planning to walk over to Mr. Fantastic's place; however, it started raining. I called him from the metro and he was all "I have a headache. I'm feeling nauseous. I'm going to bed." So, I went home.
I ate a little dinner and, then, went upstairs to visit SCGB and SCGB's S. She gave me a wonderful birthday present:

Picnic Placemats. She sewed them herself. So cute! So practical! Must go on picnic soon!
Saturday, I slept in (yayz!). Once up and aware, I went for a run. Then, tried to get in contact with Mr. Fantastic. He didn't get back to me for quite some time. Apparently, he's in the midst of a spur-of-the-moment family visitation crisis. Long story. Needless to say, my plans to go over in the afternoon and, then, have a movie night there with friends didn't happen. Grr.
Instead, I went shoe shopping. Hellz to the yeah!

Two pairs of cute new brown shoes for work! Luv.
Later that night, I got a serious craving for a fun beverage. So, I walked to Whole Foods, bought raspberry ginger beer and vanilla ice cream to make a float. Tasty!
Today, I've been a total sofa bum. I will eventually head into the DeeCee to do some work-related recon. THEN, if all goes well (and his relatives leave town), I will have a fun evening, night, and Monday morning with Mr. Fantastic.
*smooches*
I know, I know ... the weekend isn't over yet, but not much has happened other than all my plans being dashed upon the Rocks of Fate. Totes gang aft agley, yo.
Friday, I had a fun happy hour with Jerry. Afterwards, I was planning to walk over to Mr. Fantastic's place; however, it started raining. I called him from the metro and he was all "I have a headache. I'm feeling nauseous. I'm going to bed." So, I went home.
I ate a little dinner and, then, went upstairs to visit SCGB and SCGB's S. She gave me a wonderful birthday present:

Picnic Placemats. She sewed them herself. So cute! So practical! Must go on picnic soon!
Saturday, I slept in (yayz!). Once up and aware, I went for a run. Then, tried to get in contact with Mr. Fantastic. He didn't get back to me for quite some time. Apparently, he's in the midst of a spur-of-the-moment family visitation crisis. Long story. Needless to say, my plans to go over in the afternoon and, then, have a movie night there with friends didn't happen. Grr.
Instead, I went shoe shopping. Hellz to the yeah!

Two pairs of cute new brown shoes for work! Luv.
Later that night, I got a serious craving for a fun beverage. So, I walked to Whole Foods, bought raspberry ginger beer and vanilla ice cream to make a float. Tasty!
Today, I've been a total sofa bum. I will eventually head into the DeeCee to do some work-related recon. THEN, if all goes well (and his relatives leave town), I will have a fun evening, night, and Monday morning with Mr. Fantastic.
*smooches*
The shoes are fab. Hope you got to have your fun evening and a.m.!
ReplyDeleteDon't like those weekends, no, not one bit. xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteGreat shoes. That float looks yummy.
ReplyDelete