Alcohol-Free, Day 5,389 (or at least that's what it feels like)
Good morning, Kittens.
It's Friday! *w00t!*
And, it's an 8-hour day, which means that work ends at 4PM.
AND, it's a 3-day weekend. Huh-to the forking-ZZAH!
Last night, I did the unthinkable. Instead of Martini Time, I went for a 30-minute jog. What up with that? This whole Alcohol-Free (the Rest of) April and (Most of) May thing has my priorities totally screwed up.
I also watched "The Music Man" ... it wasn't all that.
I have no exciting plans this weekend ... Happy Hour after work with a friend or two. I may (or may not) crash at Mr. Fantastic's pad.
Saturday, I want to do a little housework (depending upon where I crash, I suppose). Then, in the evening, there is the potential of having a Movie Night at Casa de Senor Fantastico.
Sunday, I need to do a quick reconnaisance mission to the USGBC National HQ and a restaurant, Bread and Brew, in preparation for our "field trip" on Earth Day. I think it might be fun to hit up a museum or two as well.
And that's about all that is new and exciting in my life ... *sigh*
Have a fabulous weekend!
*smooches*
i'm in silly string this weekend with a belated birthday present for you, vuboq. hope 2 c u.
ReplyDeleteACGB's S
Which Music Man? the original with Robert Preston or the one a few years ago with Matthew Broderick? The original is AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteCause...
There's trouble,
Right here in River City!
With a capital T,
And that rhymes with P,
and that stands for POOL!
HUGS>...
Considering I didn't even bother to join my cast for the alcohol-infused opening night festivities, I'm not the person to be commiserating with regarding your alcohol-free existence.
ReplyDelete