My Exciting Life
Good Morning, Kittens!
Yesterday, I ditched work a little early because I had an "appointment." Which wasn't a lie. I did have an appointment. A hair appointment. And, now, my hair looks fabulous. Fab. U. Lous. Srsly. I know you want to see pictures. So, here: I just took this one (note the cute tie/shirt combo).
After being properly cut and colored, I met Mike (Who Makes Cakes) for a quick dinner at El Guapos. Spinach Enchiladas. Yum.
Unfortunately, I didn't get home until about 9:30. Which means I had about 45 minutes to unwind before bedtime. Ugh.
Oh, and I started reading "The House of Versace." It's pretty entertaining thus far.
Today, I am hoping that (1) my new contacts arrive and (2) the cover I ordered for my nook is delivered. So much excitement. How do I stand it?
Have a great day!
*smooches*
Comments
Post a Comment