Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Exciting Life

Good Morning, Kittens!
 
Yesterday, I ditched work a little early because I had an "appointment."  Which wasn't a lie.  I did have an appointment.  A hair appointment.  And, now, my hair looks fabulous.  Fab. U. Lous.  Srsly.  I know you want to see pictures.  So, here: I just took this one (note the cute tie/shirt combo).
 
After being properly cut and colored, I met Mike (Who Makes Cakes) for a quick dinner at El Guapos.  Spinach Enchiladas.  Yum.
 
Unfortunately, I didn't get home until about 9:30.  Which means I had about 45 minutes to unwind before bedtime.  Ugh. 
 
Oh, and I started reading "The House of Versace."  It's pretty entertaining thus far.
 
Today, I am hoping that (1) my new contacts arrive and (2) the cover I ordered for my nook is delivered.  So much excitement.  How do I stand it?
 
Have a great day!
*smooches*

No comments:

Post a Comment