Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Busy Little Bee

Good morning, kittens!
 
Yesterday was chock full of busy-ness.  Plus, I got to sleep in!  'Til 9!  It was lovely.  Once up, I tidied the living room, cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed, and worked on straightening my bedroom.
 
Then, I did a load of laundry.  And walked to the bank, likker store, and Whole Foods.
 
Laundry finished, I made the beds.  Clean sheets rock!
 
After taking a nice little nap (yay!  naps!), I did some yard work.  I raked out the garden area, weeded, cut back some dead bushes (I think the 55" of snow did in our rosemary bush *sigh*), and planted some wildflowers and lettuce seeds.
 
Then, it was Martini Time!  Yay!
 
After Martini Time and dinner, K-factor and I went to pottery class.  I made this and this.  I haven't glazed anything in awhile, but that is because nothing has been bisque fired in awhile.  I wonder if the kiln is broken?  Hopefully, next week there will be lots of fun glazing to do.
 
Once home, I talked to Mr. Fantastic for a bit and went to bed.  Fun times.
 
Now, I'm stuck in a stuffy office, slowly sweltering to death.  Have a great day!
 
*smooches*

3 comments:

  1. rn terri11:15 AM

    Back to work for me too....... Sucks........ :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could come help shovel the 26" of snow off the porch if you are bored.... I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, my rosemary bit it too. So sad. I thought she was invincible. Turns out this winter was just a bit too much for us all.

    I'm off to check out your new crush!

    ReplyDelete