Busy Little Bee
Good morning, kittens!
Yesterday was chock full of busy-ness. Plus, I got to sleep in! 'Til 9! It was lovely. Once up, I tidied the living room, cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed, and worked on straightening my bedroom.
Then, I did a load of laundry. And walked to the bank, likker store, and Whole Foods.
Laundry finished, I made the beds. Clean sheets rock!
After taking a nice little nap (yay! naps!), I did some yard work. I raked out the garden area, weeded, cut back some dead bushes (I think the 55" of snow did in our rosemary bush *sigh*), and planted some wildflowers and lettuce seeds.
Then, it was Martini Time! Yay!
After Martini Time and dinner, K-factor and I went to pottery class. I made this and this. I haven't glazed anything in awhile, but that is because nothing has been bisque fired in awhile. I wonder if the kiln is broken? Hopefully, next week there will be lots of fun glazing to do.
Once home, I talked to Mr. Fantastic for a bit and went to bed. Fun times.
Now, I'm stuck in a stuffy office, slowly sweltering to death. Have a great day!
*smooches*
Back to work for me too....... Sucks........ :-(
ReplyDeleteYou could come help shovel the 26" of snow off the porch if you are bored.... I'm just saying...
ReplyDeleteYep, my rosemary bit it too. So sad. I thought she was invincible. Turns out this winter was just a bit too much for us all.
ReplyDeleteI'm off to check out your new crush!