Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Manic Monday?

Good Morning, Kittens!
 
Can I just say right now that I love love love love love having every other Monday off?  Because I do.  I did all sorts of fun things yesterday.  I moved the litterbox from my bedroom into the spare room (aka BOSSY's Guest Room).  The litterbox had lived in my room since last summer, when Y moved in.  It is nice to have it back where it belongs (and to not smell teh kitteh litter while preparing for BeddyBye Time).
 
I also organized my chest of drawers.  And vaccuumed.
And made vegetable stock, which I froze into ice cubes.
 
Then, I went for a run.
 
Later, I helped a neighbor get her new computer set up.
 
And, finally, I went to pottery class.  I trimmed my final four projects.  And I only forked up ONE!  Yayz.  Apparently, the kiln has been having issues, so nothing I glazed last week was fired (boo).  Hopefully, it will be up and running this week and I will have some finished stuff and some things to glaze for the final class.
 
No big plans today.  I was hoping to go to Mr. Fantastic's place tonight for dinner and to watch Glee; however, the loser roommate/best friend and the loser roommate/best friend's equally as loser-y boyfriend will be there.  I have no desire to deal with either of them, nor to watch a movie and eat pizza with them.  Not that I was invited anyway ... but still.
 
I will have a good time by myself at home.  I do need to stop by the store on my way home tonight.  Our 3-month date-aversary is on Wednesday.  Mr. Fantastic is coming to my place (since I have to do laundry that night).  I thought I would cook something fun and exciting.  Of course, considering that the past two times we planned for him to stay at my place (after my birthday dinner and on BOSSY's (No) Book Tour) LR/BFF managed to screw it up, odds are pretty high that it won't happen.  And, if LR/BFF does manage to screw up my plans for a third time (in a row!), there will be hell to pay.  For now, I am thinking positive and planning on everything happening the way I want it to.
 
Have a wonderful day.
*smooches*

1 comment:

  1. Ooh a 3 month date-aversary dinner! Can I come?

    ReplyDelete