Thursday, April 29, 2010

La la la

Good Evening, Kittens.

Guess who forgot to blog today? Yep. That would be me. Well, it's not that I "forgot" to blog per se ... it's more like I was actually busy in the morning (which is my regular blogging time) ... and then in the afternoon I was too braindead.

Now, I am still braindead, but I thought I should give it the ol' college try.

So, yesterday nothing exciting happened. I did laundry. I called my parents. I went to bed.

This morning, I was stuck in a 2.5 hour Meeting of Clusterfuckery (also known as our weekly staff meeting). 'Twas awful. Soon after the meeting, we went to lunch. And then I did lots of work prepping for tomorrow. I'm having a guest speaker come in to talk about Wise Water Use. Should be fun.

After work, I picked up my new contact lenses. Yay! Expect photos of a no longer bespectacled me ... assuming I can get the tricky little suckers in my eyes. I haven't worn contacts for a couple of years.

I was also expecting my new nook cover to arrive. But it hasn't. The tracking number says that it arrived in Silver Spring two days ago. So, where the heck is it? *sheeeeeeeeeeeeesh* If it isn't here tomorrow, I will have to call the post office (and you know how much fun that is). *ugh*

And, I suppose that is all. I should finish eating dinner. Nom.

*smooches*

1 comment:

  1. I could never wear contacts, I can't get anything that close to my eyes. But good for you that you got 'em!

    HUGS....

    ReplyDelete