Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Update: Cleaning Lady Edition

Good Afternoon, Kittens!

I was planning to post this morning; however someone (who shall remain nameless) *had* to have teh buttsecks ... twice ... before noon! I is a little tired.

Oh, and I'm not at work (obviously). Today is my flex day. Tomorrow I am working. Wednesday through Friday I am off. I think I can handle a one day workweek. In my opinion, one should not have to work the week of their birth. Speaking of which, have I mentioned that my birthday is coming up (on Wednesday)? And that it's the big 4-0? and that if you want to send me a present, make a donation in my honor to Food and Friends? I probably have mentioned that, but it certainly bears repeating.

Anywayz ...

This weekend was spent cleaning. As part of the Birthday Festivities, a couple of Very Special Friends will be lodging at Casa de Esteban. I wanted to make sure everything was clean and tidy for them. I cleaned the living room, reorganized the kitchen, and cleaned BOSSY's Guest Room. I still have to do the bathroom (today! once I get home! honest!). And, then, I *really* need to clean my bedroom (mainly b/c that's where I've been throwing all the junk from the other rooms). There will be a Mass Throwing Away of Things. Hurrah!

And, really, that's about all I did on Saturday and Sunday morning. Clean. Clean. Clean. I know how to Par-tay.

Last night, I had dinner with Mr. Fantastic, his roommate and his roommate's BF. That was ... fun. We had thai. I love me some spicy drunken noodle. Yumz.

I'm also thinking of getting another tattoo. I found one I like. I need to print it out to help me visualize how it would look.

Have a great day! *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. You should run around humming THIS just to make sure someone who shall remain nameless doesn't forget the important stuff.

    I'm in favour of one day workweeks. I'd actually be thrilled with two days. This 5 day week thing sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the 11 days out of 12 work schedule I had the last two week. Ugh.

    And HEY, you have the same birthday as my mother, albeit, 27 years after her.

    Glad to know SOMEONE has their priorities straight! Teh buttsechs or cleaning...yeah, shouldn't even be a question about that one!

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reminding me about your birthday. It's how I remember my anniversary. I got married on a rainy Thursday. Do you remember what the day was like when you were born?

    Happy two-days-before-your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a big fan of the no-day work week.... I'm just saying.... Your present is on its way, although Amazon says it won't be delivered until the 23rd... But I think that in celebration of your birthday I might go get a bottle of expensive scotch and party from afar!

    ReplyDelete