Friday, March 12, 2010

Just a Regular Thursday

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
Happy Friday!  *w00t!*
 
Yesterday, my sponsor from my company came for a little site visit.  We went to Banana Cafe for lunch and gossiped about people at work.  Good times (even if calling her my "sponsor" makes it seem like I'm in some sort of 12 Step Work Program).  Everyone at work seemed Extra Cranky.  I wonder if it's the change in the weather?
 
Sometime during the afternoon, UPS delivered Shirt #3 (which is actually the first shirt I purchased) for my party.  Now, comes the big decision-making process ... Which shirt to wear to the party?  And, yes, I have already considered (and rejected) having a costume change.  I like all three shirts, so I guess it will mostly depend on my mood.  K-factor suggested taking a picture of myself in each one to see which shirt photographs the best.  She is so clever. 
 
For dinner, K-factor and I went to Thai at Silver Spring.  It was Food and Friends annual Dining Out for Life event, so 25% of the proceeds from our meal went to that organization.  Speaking of Food and Friends, have you made a donation in my honor to them for my birthday yet?  If not, here's the link.
 
This weekend, I don't have too many set plans.  I'm meeting Mr. Fantastic after work (and during some shopping at Macy's).  He'll come back to Silver Spring with me.  Saturday and Sunday, I am planning on scouring the apartment.  Spring Cleaning Time!  And it seriously needs it.  I want to get it all done this weekend, so I can relax next week (which I am taking off ... except for Tuesday).
 
Also, today is 12 of 12, so stay tuned for a second post later this evening ... if I remember to take at least 12 pictures today.
 
Have a wonderful day!  *smooches*

3 comments:

  1. rn terri9:51 AM

    You have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've spent the last 10 minutes trying to come up with a punny "3 shirts to the wind" comment, and it just isn't coming to me.

    ReplyDelete