Friday, March 26, 2010

Cake: A Journey

Good Morning, Kittens.

Behold. My first birthday cake from Mike (Who Makes Cakes):

YUM

I was 37. Those were the days.

Three years later, I still want to swallow his *ahem* cakes whole ...

Eat the Cake

Mmm. Cake.
May Mike (Who Makes Cakes) and I always be friends.

As for my weekend, tons of excitement on the agenda. Today, after work, I'm meeting up with Ray and Mr. Fantastic for movies and Chinese take-out (I think). Saturday, I'm meeting a college friend who I recently reconnected with on facebook. And, Sunday, Mr. Fantastic and I are having brunch with my Fabulous Friend Barbara. I may head to the pottery studio afterwards, but that depends on how many mimosas I have.

Have a wonderful weekend. *smooches*

5 comments:

  1. I want to see your pottery after 2 or a dozen mimosas. That would be amusing. Yummy yummy cake. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling, why do you always have your mouth open in pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of dislike cakes a lot, but those look fantastico! ::nom nom::

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike makes pretty cakes. This year's is prettiest, imho.

    ReplyDelete