Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Exciting Life

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
Yesterday was full of fun and excitement for sure!  I worked.  And had meetings!  and in the afternoon, some of my co-workers and I went to the grocery store, where I ran into K-Factors hunkahunkaburninluv, the Canadian.  Canadians are so friendly (at least the 3 or 4 that I know).
 
Then, I worked on activities for our Earth Day Month Events.  *w00t*
 
On the way home, I stopped by the Whole Foods.  I bought ingredients for Fruit Smoothies and Chili and Sandwiches.  Operation Stop Spending So Much Money on Eating Lunches Out is in full swing.  Once home, I washed the dishes, made a martini, and cooked some black bean chili.  I used pesto to cook the onions.  It added an interesting layer of flavor, fer sure.
 
After dinner, I took pictures of pottery.  The lighting is bad, but you can see them on flickr.
 
And, soon after, I went to bed.  Bed before 10!  It rocks!
 
In other good news, Mr. Fantastic's cat situation has been resolved.  I don't believe I've blogged about this before (but maybe I have) ... Anyway, Mr. Fantastic's Roommate (who, as you may remember, I don't particularly care for) has a cat.  Which he neglects.  Never brushes it.  Never cleans out his litter.  Is never home to feed and water it.  So, Mr. Fantastic has been saddled with cat care and upkeep (and Mr. Fantastic, even though he may be fantastic, doesn't really care for cats.  He hates cat hair and is slightly allergic).  So, this poor little kitteh has been caught up in all this drama.  Ugh.  Basically, when I would stay there, I would make sure the cat had food and water and a little extra lovin'.  I kept telling Mr. Fantastic that something needed to happen with that cat.  Either the roommate needed to man up and start taking care of him or they needed to find the cat a new home.  Yesterday, the roommate finally agreed and they took the kitteh to the (no kill) shelter.  Hurrah.  I think this will make Mr. Fantastic's home life a little better.
 
And, there you have it.  My life in a box.
Have a wonderful day!  *smooches*

1 comment:

  1. Aw! That was such a sweet kitty! I feel bad for it. Hopefully it will find a better home with a more loving owner. At least it is at a no-kill shelter.

    Word verification: Judases. Excuse me?

    ReplyDelete