Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Best Day of the Year Eve

Good Morning, Kittens!
 
OMG.  It's the Best Day of the Year Eve!  Aren't you excited? 
I can't wait for the presents (and donations to Food and Friends) to start pouring in!  Yayz!
 
Other than the excitement of the rapidly approaching Best Day of the Year, not much happened yesterday.  I cleaned the bathroom.  And I watched a DVD, Clockwork Orange.  I went to bed early, but I think the switch to DST has forked up my sleep schedule.  I tossed and turned all night, waking up about every 2 hours.  Not fun.
 
Today, I am going to a birthday lunch with my co-workers.  I also need to call El Golfo to make a reservation for my birthday dinner on Wednesday.  And, I need to do some work like thing, I guess ... since it's my only day in the office this week.
 
Have a great day!  *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. rn terri10:59 AM

    Yay for your one day work week! I LOVE those. My sleep has been seriously forked up as well.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I slept just fine - from 3:30 until 9:30 this morning. Oy. Good thing I don't have an early class.

    Have a happy Best Day Of The Year Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited I didn't get any sleep last night! (And no, just because my old lady dog had to get up like 60-bazillion times during the night to pee, that had nothing to do with it!) I'm sure that I'll be so excited that I won't be able to sleep tonight, either! ;-) Happy Best Day of the Year Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Lucky St. Vuboq's Eve Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donation made to Food & Friends this morning, but as I didn't have your real name, nor address handy, I just told them the donation was to honro V.U.B.O.Q. :)

    Have a great one tomorrow!

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donation - check.

    Happy Best Day of the Year Eve!

    ReplyDelete