Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Post-Party Malaise

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
After a weekend of fun and excitement, I am now back to my regularly scheduled drudgery.  Work is work.  and, by that, I mean a hot mess.  A hot mess that is getting hotter and messier by the minute.  *ugh* 
 
But, enough of that unpleasantness.
 
Yesterday evening, I went to pottery class.  Yay!  I trimmed 3 things - a vase, a bowl, and a platter.  And I glazed a bowl and 3 vases.  Then, because K-Factor is out of town and I didn't have a ride home, I metro'ed to Mr. Fantastic's apartment.  It takes about the same amount of time to get to either of our places from College Park via metro.  Plus, since he lives closer to my office, I can sleep for an extra 30-45 minutes. 
 
PLUS, I can be all "Gah!  I'm running late.  Can you iron my clothes while I'm in the shower?" 
And, he's all "Yes!"
And, then, I'm all "I think I have found a keeper" as I get a kiss and run out the door in freshly pressed clothes.
 
On the minus side, these is the fact that we stayed up talking until 12 and didn't get to sleep until 1 (if you know what I mean *wink wink nudge nudge*).
 
And, if you do all that addition and subtraction, you get one Very Tired VUBOQ.
 
Have a wonderful day!  *smooches*

8 comments:

  1. OMG, you found a man who irons!?!?!?! Send him to my place. I have a HUGE pile waiting for me. Definitely a keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri10:22 AM

    Your party looks like it was SO fun! Hell yeah, if he irons, keep him! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One Very Tired, Yet Sighingly Satisfied, V.U.B.O.Q. ! :)

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are far, far worse reasons to be tired. And yes, I say keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, my love, a keeper indeed. I'm thinking that kind of tired is Oh So Worth It.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clone him and make millions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love ironing! I'd iron your clothes.
    And I'm happy to see you're still in pottery class, working on my cereal bowl!

    ReplyDelete