Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Little Pottery Update

Good Morning, Kittens.
 
It's Super Sugar Morning here at work.  The breakfast options are poundcake, cupcakes, Girl Scout Cookies (mother forkin' thin mints FTW!), or chocolate.  Oh, what to choose?  What to choose?
 
Pottery class was fun last night.  I trimmed a vase.  Then, I made a plate/platter-like thing and a bowlvaselike thing.  I also have four finished pieces.  Two which I LUVz and two which are kinda *meh*.  I haven't taken "official" photos yet, but here's a pic of one of the pieces I LUVz.  One of my classmates dinged the plate/platter-like thing.  I will have to figure out how to fix it the next time I'm in the studio.  Fun.
 
Not much on the agenda for the day.  I have 2 hours of training later this morning.  And I have to work on an SOW which was discussed in a meeting yesterday.  I think I made plans for happy hour after work today, but I will more than likely cancel them.  I need to go to the grocery store.  And I want to get to bed early tonight.
 
How can it only be Tuesday?
 
Have a great day!  *smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Thin Mints!
    And tomorrow's only Wednesday : (.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thin Mints for breakfast!!!! You are so totally living the dream! ;-)

    ReplyDelete