Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tiredness

Good Afternoon, Kittens.
 
Not much to report other than I am TIRED.  Apparently, this 40-year-old body of mine can't handle the same crazy lifestyle that my 39-year-old body could. 
 
Work has been a pill so far this week.  Is it wrong to be thinking about starting to look for another job? 
 
I was exhausted when I got home last night, but had to futz around doing housework stuff.  The Spring Battle of the Shedding Cat has begun.  Cat hair. Everywhere.  Then, I was relaxing with a martini, I got into an extended IM discussion with Y regarding a mutual friend's relationship.  I ended up not eating dinner until after 9.  Around 10, Mike showed up with the rest of my birthday cake.  There is a LOT.  By the time we had sliced it up into manageable chunks and I delivered it to neighbors who were home, it was well past my bedtime.
 
5:15 came much earlier this morning than usual.  And so did 5:22.  And 5:29.  I could not get out of bed.  Once out of bed, I was moving extra slowly.  I didn't leave the house until 6:45.  Which means, I didn't show up at work until near 8:00.  *ugh*
 
Tonight, I would seriously consider going to bed as soon as I get home, except it's my laundry night.  I need the clean clothes.  If all goes well, I can get started on my laundry early and be in bed around 9.  That would be the Best Thing EVER!
 
*fingers crossed* and enjoy the rest of your day!
 
*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. I hear 41 is a real bitch and by 42, just hang it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri10:03 AM

    You sound like me. I am SO exhausted lately. But then again, I AM 42...... ;-)

    ReplyDelete