Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Weekend Update: Busy Busy Busy Edition

Good Morning, Kittens!

What a weekend. *whew* I'm exhausted.

I kicked off the weekend at happy hour with co-workers on Friday. Boozy good times, for sure.

Saturday, Mr. Fantastic and I hit the shops to find appropriately floral garb for my birthday party. We couldn't find anything. *sniff* ...

Later that evening, we attended the DCist Exposed Photography Show opening (pictured). The Canadian had a photo in the exhibit. It was fun. $5 entry. Loads of beer and wine. Nom nom nom. The photos were nice too.

Sunday, I headed over to the pottery studio. I made this. Then, I headed back to Mr. Fantastic's to help get ready for a small Oscar Party. That was fun. Mike (Who Makes Cakes) made a cake. It was pretty neat and I will eventually be posting a pic to flickr. I think there is one on my cellphone. Not sure.

Monday, Mr. Fantastic and I walked to Georgetown. The weather was gorgeous. We hit Barney's Co-op, where we both found shirts to wear to my birthday party. In fact, I found 2. Now, the big question is - Costume change or Return one shirt? Hm ... We ate a late lunch at a Vietnamese restaurant and, then, walked back to his place. I took a short nap before heading home.

Once home, I took another nap. Decadent! Then, I got ready for pottery class. I made these. No pottery class next week because it's Spring Break.

No exciting plans for today. I need to clean the apartment when I get home. And stop by the grocery store. And work on the menu and music for my party. And and and ...

Have a great day! *smooches*

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, were there any words in this post? I was blinded by the photo cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a pottery throwing maniac. Those are great.

    I say change shirts half-way, like the true superstar that you are. You two do look too damn adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri12:06 PM

    What a gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going "sqeeeee!" over the cuteness of the picture. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC!!! (On so many levels! *grin*) Hey. Um, since I can't make the birthday shindig, there is a pressie on its way (off your Amazon list...) but it won't arrive until a little after your birthday. I'm just warning you - and letting you know that I haven't forgotten! ;-)

    -Dr. Liz (not Fiona..)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two are a very cute couple.

    I vote for costume change. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of your birthday bash.

    ReplyDelete