Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's the Best Day of the Year!

Good Morning, Kittens.

Guess what? I'm FORTY!

Here's the First Photo of My Forty Morning Face:



And I already received my first present ... from the Psychokitty. Yes, she sensed it is my birthday and gave forth the Vomit of Joy. Huzzah.

I'm sure even more excitement awaits (including a hair appointment and a fun dinner with friends).

I also will open my present from my parents later. And, Huge Hugs of Thanks to all of you who have made a donation to Food and Friends in my honor. (It's not too late to do that you know!)

Have a great and happy Saint Patrick's Day! *smooches*

14 comments:

  1. You don't look a day over 38. :-) What a sweet kitty you have to give you a gift. Lucky boy you are. Have an amazing day celebrating your specialness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope you get a notice from Food and Friends. I think I did it right. :)

    Have a wonderful wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Sweet Thing! May this be the best year of your life! (Well, except for the one after this one, and the one after that, and the one after that, and . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday!!!!! You may be 40, but I stopped counting at 29! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday, beloved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Cuz Carrie said so (but I would anyway), Happy Birthday!

    (Aren't those kitty gifts the best?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Christopher3:31 PM

    Happy Birthday from Aotearoa NZ!!

    Cheers,
    Christopher.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good, kiddo. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 40.... hell I hope I look that young when i turn 40 (in July)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are, as usual, beautiful. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy what's left of you birthday!

    HUGS...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to your forties birthday boy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday, DARLING!

    ReplyDelete