Sunday, September 06, 2009

VUBOQ, VUBOQ, How Does Your Garden Grow

Good Sunday Afternoon, Kittens!

Hope you are all having a fun holiday weekend. I thought I would take a few moments away from my knitting projects to do a quick little garden post.

I have been making pesto like there is no tomorrow ... The sweet basil is on its last legs. The purple and Thai basil are not far behind. I think I'll be making a few more batches of Thai basil pesto tomorrow.

The cinnamon basil is still looking great:

I wish I could figure out how to use it.

And the Thai Dragon Chilies look amazing:

Some of these babies are being shipped out on Tuesday.

And the Pride of the 2009 Gardening Adventure:

Look! I grew an eggplant! Yayz!

Finally, a very happy birthday and extra *smooches* to Anne-Marie in Philly!

*smooch*

4 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly2:36 PM

    thank you, dahling! triple smooches back atcha!

    nice eggplant and chilies...you have a green thumb!

    I command you to hoist a martini in my honor today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, shiny eggplant!

    Good luck with the cinnamon basil. I got some at the farmer's market last month on accident (it was marked as "sweet basil"), and I can tell you it is NOT good in mozzarella-tomato-basil salad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That eggplant is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't just have a green thumb, you have green fingers, too. What healthy looking plants!

    Happy Birthday (late) Anne Marie in Philly!

    ReplyDelete