Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Good Morning, Kittens.

How did it get to be Wednesday already? Where is this week going?

Yesterday was SuperFun. I went to the bank. And, then, I went to the hardware store and had 40 gabillion keys made.

I haven't been working on the short story. It is practically finished, except for one crucial scene. And, I don't know what happens in that one crucial scene. I tried to write through it but ended up writing around it, adding several paragraphs before and after whatever happens. *sigh*

Then, we had our monthly board meeting. That was *so* much fun, because we discussed our budget for next year. Woo to the hoo.

Lots of excitement today: Boozy Lunch at Adega with the Fab Clio Bluestocking. Laundry. Knitting. DVD watching. AND, maybe even Martini Time! Plus, hopefully finishing up my short story.

Have a great day! *smooches*

3 comments:

  1. anne marie in philly9:23 AM

    it would not be a happy day in VUBOQland without a martini (or two or three or...)!

    smooches to clio (secretly wishing I could be there for a boozy lunch and hot gossip)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri12:21 PM

    Oooo, boozy lunch is what I need......... Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun lunch! Tres hot gossip! But I kept it clean. Heterosex can be so cliche.

    ReplyDelete