Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Drowning

Rain.

Gray.

Cold.

Jobless.

Loveless.


Last night, I dreamed that this random guy in a cafe called me "faggot" as I walked by. I turned and confronted him, "What did you say?"

"Faggot."

"What?"

He leaned closer in to me. "Faggot."

"Really? Are you gay, too? Do you have gaydar?"

He looked confused and I woke myself up.


Drowning.

I'm almost out of gin ... and vermouth.

I have no bourbon.

On the bright side, chili-infused tequila makes a kick-ass mouth-tingling margarita.

*smooches*

8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the bad dream. Drink more tequila.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly10:40 AM

    ah, but you are rich indeed..for you have friends that care about you!

    if I lived closer, I would take you likker shopping and you could run wild thru the store, buying whatever you please.

    triple smooches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, intense dream. That would have probably upset me. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you always have more booze upstairs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'm there with you. Except no one called me faggot in my dream or otherwise. (I do have a crazy number of dreams where I am involved with pre-op transsexuals.) And also I have no chile-infused tequila, and I'm down to my last beer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Ramadan, faggot! *giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rather like how your dreamself responded. A crappy dream, but you took the asshole on. Says a lot about your inner strength.

    Chili tequila margaritas sounds lovely!

    Neat animation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, good comeback. My dreamself is never so clever.

    ReplyDelete