12 of 12: Opera Edition
Hello, Kittens. It took forever to upload my pix tonight. But, here are my 12 of 12 for September.
First. A cute little baby beret modeled by a watermelon.

Second. The one eggplant produced by my eggplant plant.

Third. A pretty cosmos flower in my garden.

Fourth. What's a 12 of 12 without a photo of my pussy?

Fifth. Will my (temporary) roommate ever clean out his coffee cup [N.B. he did by the time I got home tonight. *whew*]?

Sixth. K-Factor and I metro into DC to watch The Barber of Seville, free simulcast at Nationals Stadium.

Seventh. K-Factor had a hot date. I got to hang out with the ShallowPosse!

Eighth. The youngest of the ShallowPosse totes luvs opera (and Miss DC, but that's ShallowGal's story to tell).

Ninth. The main event was not this version of opera ... but some people liked it better.

Tenth. DCites *heart* free opera.

Eleventh. And they lived happily ever after.

Twelfth. The metro ride home was crowded.

More photos from my day are on flickr.
*smooches*
First. A cute little baby beret modeled by a watermelon.

Second. The one eggplant produced by my eggplant plant.

Third. A pretty cosmos flower in my garden.

Fourth. What's a 12 of 12 without a photo of my pussy?

Fifth. Will my (temporary) roommate ever clean out his coffee cup [N.B. he did by the time I got home tonight. *whew*]?

Sixth. K-Factor and I metro into DC to watch The Barber of Seville, free simulcast at Nationals Stadium.

Seventh. K-Factor had a hot date. I got to hang out with the ShallowPosse!

Eighth. The youngest of the ShallowPosse totes luvs opera (and Miss DC, but that's ShallowGal's story to tell).

Ninth. The main event was not this version of opera ... but some people liked it better.

Tenth. DCites *heart* free opera.

Eleventh. And they lived happily ever after.

Twelfth. The metro ride home was crowded.

More photos from my day are on flickr.
*smooches*
8 is SO cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd ugh! I forgot to do 12 of 12 again!
Hooray! Now go sleep!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!
ReplyDelete#9 is my favorite! the rabbit of seville...I can sing it now...but I won't!
ReplyDeleteA little bleach in that cup will take the stains right out. A lot of bleach in that cup will take the roommate right out.
ReplyDeleteWaaaaah! I wanna hang with the SG posse again.
ReplyDelete