Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Itty Bitty Baby Hat

Good Morning, Kittens.

Everyone glad to be back at work? Good! I knew you would be.

I made a baby hat yesterday. It is itty bitty and will be winging its way to a friend in Atlanta as soon as I find her address. I have 3 other packages to mail today as well. I guess I'll get to the post office eventually.

Other than knitting all day long yesterday, I didn't do much. Tomokito and family and I went to lunch at El Golfo. Spinach enchiladas. YUM. And, last night, K-Factor and SCGB came down to watch Paris Je'taime ... which I had seen before, but SCGB hadn't.

Fun times, for sure.

And, that's all the exciting news from this end.
Have a great day.
*smooches*

8 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I wish I had a tiny head so I could wear baby hats. Sure I could just wear bigger versions of them, but it wouldn't be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly9:53 AM

    after 2 days off from work, my desk is an f-ing mess and nothing makes any f-ing sense.

    yes, I DID have coffee this morning, but I am NOT glad to be back to work!

    need a drink bad, and it's only 10am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. rn terri12:20 PM

    adorable hat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute hat. Love Spinach enchiladas.

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That hat is soooo cute. I've been thinking of getting a puppy, but maybe I just need an itty bitty hat...

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hat almost makes me want to have another baby.

    Almost.

    xo, SG

    ReplyDelete