The Spice of Life
Good Morning, Kittens!
Great news! The chili-infused tequila is finished. And it is chili-y. I have total mouth burn going on right now.
I put a dried chili in the bottle (as sort of an homage to the worm in the mezcal), but it's floating. I think it will eventually reconstitute and sink to the bottom. We shall see ...
And, that is all. Have a great Saturday.
*smooches*
Great news! The chili-infused tequila is finished. And it is chili-y. I have total mouth burn going on right now.
I put a dried chili in the bottle (as sort of an homage to the worm in the mezcal), but it's floating. I think it will eventually reconstitute and sink to the bottom. We shall see ...And, that is all. Have a great Saturday.
*smooches*
Tequila?! Keep that away from me...cuz I WILL take a shot (or three) of it, and I WILL get fuzzed up and ridiculous.
ReplyDeleteI wish that I could sample it with you. The burning sensation of chile is one of my favorite things in life. Of course, I have few pain receptors left in my mouth at this point.
ReplyDeleteWhat about the boozy Popsicles?
GayProf: The boozy popsicles are in Mike's freezer. We'll find out how they taste tonight! Exciting! (Oh, and you are welcome anytime to come down and sample some chili-tequila)
ReplyDeleteDude! I SO wish I had your metabolism...
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
have a good time at the party!
ReplyDeletehoist a bellini pop for me!
Tequila - my arch-nemesis.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to make those bellini pops though!
Would it be wrong to pour some Midori over some sherbet, and call it good? Because I love me some sherbet.
ReplyDelete