Thursday, August 06, 2009

Jet Plane. I'm Leaving on One.

Good Morning, Kittens!

Yesterday was super fun. I spent about 30 minutes on hold with the unemployment office. Then, I had lunch with my neighbor. I cooked smothered squash with basil. After that, I did laundry and took a nap. AND, I got a fantabulous Unemploymentiversary present from Mush: Mad Men, Season 1 and Priscilla, Queen of the Desert. Yay! I have the most awesomest friends ever!

Pottery class was good, too. I trimmed and attached handles to two mugs. And I did lots of glazing. Next week is the last class of the session. I don't have a lot to do, but will figure out some way to use all my clay.

Today, I must pack. Because ... and this is so exciting ... I am flying to a Midwestern Funky Town to visit my superfantastic cuzin (and her husband), and I will meet (OMGz!) the Most Desirable Man on the Blogosphere. Couldn't you just die? I know I could. I can't wait. 4 days of fun, food, drink, knitting, movie-watching, catching-up, and maybe even a trip to a Decaying Midwestern Urban Center.

My flight is around 4, so I have some time. Fingers crossed for good weather and an uneventful flying experience.

Stay tuned to twitter (in the sidebar) and facebook for travel updates.

*smooches*

6 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you packed your cutest undies. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly12:12 PM

    have a good trip...and remember, we your fanbase want plenty of pix!

    who is taking care of isabella?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo! Meeting Desirable Men from the Blogosphere! That's pretty darned fabulous. Have safe travel and a super-fantastic visit with all involved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun! Even if you are going to Detroit.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. At my high school graduation mah friends and I performed "Leavin' On a Jet Plane." I sang a solo!


    WV: "exprizzl" - lookz like a way that I would write the word "express."

    ReplyDelete