Friday, August 28, 2009

Good Morning, Kittens.

I can't find anyone who can meet me for lunch today. Waaaah! Everyone hates me! Waaaaah!

And *whew* now that that's out of my system ... I do need to get out of the house today. I've been housebound for too long and it's time to get out. I have to finish a few more job apps and buy a MegaMillions ticket ($305 Million!). Then, perhaps a Museum Day is in order.

The only exciting things that happened yesterday were (1) dinner at SCGB's [he made delicious fajitas and we learned that the German and his Girlfriend, who I introduced, are engaged] and (2) Project Runway [I only saw the runway show, which was fine, because that's the best part].

Unfortunately, I don't have any fun weekend plans to look forward to. *sigh*

Happy Friday! *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Aren't we all going to feel like assholes when you win the 305 million bucks?

    xo, SG

    PS: You look nice today, and I'm not just saying that cause you might be rich tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anne marie in philly1:05 PM

    wish I lived closer - then you would have somewhere to go and someone with whom to eat lunch and knit and drink!

    ya never know, though - after you win the megamillions EVERYBODY will want to be your friend (for all the wrong reasons)!

    PS - word is "berate", as in "I want to berate Y for not hurrying up and finishing his stupid dissertation!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you find yourself in San Diego I will buy you lunch. If you win the mega millions (instead of me) you can buy me lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thai basil pesto?! Chocolate cinnamon basil sorbet?! Alcohol?!

    Can you become mah personal chef. I can pay you in laughz (via mah blog) and poetry! Deal? Cool.

    ReplyDelete