Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Winding Down. And Up.

Good Morning, Kittens.

Behold, the fabulosity of the latest edition to the Shelf of Tacky Things from Around the World. It's a Petra Candle.

This is yet another reason why I love the SuperFantastic Cuzin. She goes to amazing places and remembers to bring me back something for the Shelf.

I am totally missing the Cuzin and the Cuzin-in-law and the GayProf. *sigh* The end of the vacation is not any fun.

ANYWAYz, the flight home was uneventful (hurrah!). It's good to be home. Isabella has been Very Needy ... which, I suppose, is understandable. It's hot here. I'm glad my a/c is working.

And, thanks to Dr. Liz, I am now the proud owner of Julie & Julia (the book, not a pirated DVD). You rock, Dr. Liz (and your menagerie too!).

The Co-op's Board Meeting was tonight. It was mercifully short. Hurrah.

Busy day today. I could use some good vibes sent my way around 3PM. And, my final pottery class is tonight. I should be getting several items back. Stay tuned for pix.

*hugs* and *smooches*

4 comments:

  1. Hey, if that little Julie-whoever got a book and a film out of her cooking blog, I think that VUBOQ should totally get the same. Or at least a Lifetime movie of the week.

    We miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. rn terri5:48 PM

    I agree. Make sure to give us a book review when you are finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly5:53 PM

    crossing fingers and arms and legs and toes that the interview went well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I send all the good vibes I had. Hope whatever happened at 3:00 went well. Let us know.

    ReplyDelete