Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Boxes are Everywhere

Good Morning, Kittens.

At least one member of this household appreciates having all this extra crap in the living room ...

Not much exciting going on. Having 2 apartment's worth of stuff shoved in my house is stressing me out. Add to that having a roommate. AND an extremely needy guy who won't stop calling and my head could explode at any moment.

Last night, I ordered a pizza (spinach, feta, tomato) and opened a bottle of cava. Mmm. I toasted Y, "Congratulations on your new job in NYC. Now, get your fucking dissertation done."

On the bright side, CNTBD is supposed to come by today to drop off some of his homemade gazpacho. YUM! Happy Happy!

Do you think cinnamon basil-infused vodka would be any good?

Have a great day!
*smooches*

5 comments:

  1. I can't taste cinnamon basil-infused vodka in my mind, so I don't know. But I infused my first vodka recently (blueberry!) and had the first taste last night. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cinnamon vodka would be good. Basil vodka would be interesting. Cinnamon and basil I can't quite figure out.

    Remember, it's only for a couple months and the extra money will be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. anne marie in philly12:31 PM

    OMFG...I didn't think it would be THIS bad!

    {{{{{hugs}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's vodka, what could be bad?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vodka? Yes, that would be very good. What was the other question?

    ReplyDelete